Newt Gingrich is a brilliant person when it comes to ideas and politics. But when it comes to common sense, he is a dunce. I doubt if he was trying to take Palin out, rather I think he was just trying to show how smart he is. Either way Newt, sometimes the smartest thing to do is to say nothing at all.
- Review of Bob Dylan’s Tempest – 5 Stars
- Christmas Music – Bah, Humbug!
- A Little of This and a Little Blues
- Caitlin & Will – Dead Horse!
- Can You Duet?
- Melody Gardot and the Cell Phone
- Bonsai TV: Melody Gardot in “Somewhere over the Rainbow”
- Melody on Letterman
- Change in Blog
- My One and Only Thrill – Number 12 on Amazon